Sunday 3 June 2012

HELP!


Hey girls so June is treating us well with this lovely sunshine (not), seriously I thought this was classed as summer now?? I cannot believe how fast this year is going before we know it Christmas posts will be everywhere. Anyway back to the reason for this post, if you follow me on twitter then you'll know I've recently been having trouble with my skin and I just cant seem to get it back to the good condition it used to be. I'm not 100% sure what's caused this massive irritation to my skin but what I do know is I need to get rid of it before my holiday comes around in 4 weeks time! 

I've tried a number of things, I did had my fingers crossed Liz Earle would work her magic and sort me out but sadly my skin is in need of some SERIOUS  TLC!! I'm thinking maybe try something completely different, new and refreshing like a mask or even a deep cleanse/scrub. So basically girls if you have any tips/tricks or recommendations for me to try, I would really appreciate it? I need a quick fix..

Sadly I'm working but hope your all enjoying the bank holiday,what are the chances raining for the queens jubilee?

Natalie xxx


3 comments:

  1. I am not massive on skin care because my skin is prone to reactions. My favourite moisturiser to use and I have had no problems with is Aveeno Cream and their range. Lovely consistency and keeps me moisturised :) I hope that helps - if it persists go to the doctors as I had a reaction and they put me on antibiotics so it was an infection of some product I had tried somewhere (body shop cleanser/toner I think!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Clare, will check that Aveeno cream out and if all else fails trip to the doctors it is. Thanks for your help xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that when I do breakout I tend to touch my face more than usual which is so so so and I end up with way more breakouts then I should...
    I also uses a chocolate mask once a week which seems to help alot, and everyday I use a scrub on my face....These few things seem to be working really well for me!!
    Cheers!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx